Friday, 27 September 2013

Are you busy at the moment?

One of the illustrators I work with just emailed me for a catch up and asked if I am busy at the moment.  My reply rather surprised me.  This is what I said:

I'm not really that pushed at the moment.  I'm just catching up on websit and promotional stuff, and writing blog posts and putting a new fiction proposal together and proof reading one of my other fiction titles that's going to Frankfurt in a couple of weeks, and creating some new workshop resources and planning the Christmas Chocolate Shop with the theatre production company and...

... Oh.  

Perhaps I AM quite busy after all.

If you want to hear what its like being an author, have a listen to Dan Berry interviewing creative force majeure Sarah MacIntyre. You'll never feel busy again!

Listen to the podcast here

No comments:

Post a Comment